- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
CODE OF ETHICS
Friendly And they do a good You want have to check behind there work Mine has been good every time Thanks~ Shawn F.
These guys took us in and had our tire repaired in 15 minutes! Took a big pirce of metal out and a plug in. Only charged us $15. !!! Charlene and Jay. Happy Canadians!!~ Charlene N.